viernes, 3 de septiembre de 2010

Tres canciones azules que se pueden bailar.

The Kooks - Do you wanna.

I was hoping,
That you had an atlas in your head.
So fed up of,
The same old man.

There's broken bedrooms,
And there are broken hands.
Are you so fed up of the same old,
Broken man.

Do you wanna,
Do you wanna,
Do you wanna make love to me?


The Cure - Just like heaven


Daylight licked me into shape
I must have been asleep for days
And moving lips to breathe her name
I opened up my eyes
And found myself alone
Alone
Alone above a raging sea
That stole the only girl I loved
And drowned her deep inside of me


She Wants Revenge - Tear you apart.


It's only just a crush, it'll go away
It's just like all the others, it'll go away
Or maybe this is danger and he just don't know
You pray it all away but it continues to grow

I want to hold you close
Skin pressed against me tight
Lie still, and close your eyes, girl
So lovely, it feels so right

te pue' morí





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario